Friday, May 20, 2011

Splashing without balls!!

I love many sports but football, especially football I hate it the most! I think it’s very stupid running behind a ball for all ninety minutes!! I can’t understand how that can take so much attention and fanaticism from people, particularly men and more especially from my boyfriend!!!!!! He’s a very big football fan, and I hate that. I think this is his biggest defect…LOL! I think sports in which you have to use a ball are the most boring.


When I started University, someone told me that all the Universidad de Chile’s students could go to the Universidad de Chile’s swimming pool. And I decided to go. I looked for the schedules and I bought some equipment. I began to go three times a week, I entered level one because I knew how to survive, I mean to float and to splash in the water but not how to swim with style jajaja, but finally I learned and I turned out to be very good doing it and fast too, especially in Backstroke. I continued practicing it but later my schedules didn’t let me. I tried to come back to swim again but I’m still very busy with my studies.


Swimming turned out to be my favorite sport to practice, it’s a very relaxing activity, you can forget all your problems and muscle pains in the water. And I’ve listened that it’s the most complete sport. To watch I love artistic skating, I remember I used to watch it in the Olimpic games with my dad who loves it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment