Friday, May 13, 2011

The lives, loves and laughs of six young friends

It’s a very difficult decission for me say what TV shows like me the most. I think this is because I have periods of different types of likes. Sometimes I want to see something more intelectual, others I want some adventure, a little of drama or love stories. But I guess there is a TV shows that never seems bore to me. I’ve seen it a lots of times, all the episodes over and over again. And every time I see it, it makes laught and relax my mind.



Friends is an American, and very american series and tells the story of six friends and moments of their life when everything is possible, their relashionships and carrees. The series shows you such detail of their friendship and differents personalities that with the time you can feel you like one of them.


Every season makes you get attached of one different caracter. And I did it especcially in the last season with Chandler and Monica. I’m not very sure but I think it was at the penultimate episode of the last season. They get married time ago but they coudn’t have kids and they started the adoption paperwork. In this episode was born the twins that they adoptted. I wept with emotion because in the real life my older brother had the same problem and when I saw this episode, he and my sister in law were doing the adoption paperwork too. Now I have a marvellous niece called Tamara, she’s five years old. But this is another story.

1 comment:

  1. I like friends! and I see them everydays in the morning like 6 am (i dont know the hour) before go to the University

    ReplyDelete