Friday, May 13, 2011

My all in GigaBytes

Since a couple of years, I think it was when I started university, finally I got a notebook, it’s a very old one, very slow… but I really love it, because it solved all my problems to study at very late night hours.



I started to save all my songs, movies and files and little by little my computer was with no more hard disc!!!! Since that moment I knew I had to find a solution, but without much money it couldn't be a new computer, so I began to search….search, and think, and search again… And on one amazing day I saw this baby on internet…



It’s a portable hard drive, I got it a few months ago.



Only with an USB port you can take all your stuff everywhere you want to go. And make every place feel a little more like your own house. I use it all the time, when I go to study at my friend’s house, when I need to read something at the university, anywhere, actually. It’s very very useful, you can forget pendrives and problems of memory because with this you have lots of Gigabytes to save whatever you want.



It’s so wonderful that if it’s connected to my computer it detects any modifications I have done to the files and it updates them.

3 comments:

  1. I remembered that in one opportunity, for a english class´s activity, you told me your notebook it is one of your biggest posession :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one of this too!!!...They are very useful..

    bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never used a gigabytes, but I guess that your object is very useful and you don´t need to use a big backpack for to bring it.

    ReplyDelete