Friday, June 24, 2011

There is something I really like, to see a good movie, nice and warm under a blanket in a rainy day eating something delicious with chocolate xD, unfortunately, lately, most of the times I felt sleep because I’m very tired at the end of the week. But these days I had more time and I could see lots of movie, since time ago I wanted to see “el secreto de sus ojos”, I heard a lot from the book and the movie, and I finally I saw it. It’s very very good, totally recommend. It’s an Argentinean movie ending take you for surprise.




I like to watch all kind of movies, except the terror ones, I hate it, I don’t have a nice time watching it, and then I persecute my selves with stupid ideas which last for too long, I think xD I know, it’s dumb, but I can’t avoid it.




I love watching romantic movies, without Juan Pablo of course, because I always end crying like a child and he laugh at me, that totally take away my emotional moment xD. I remember when I watched “P.S: I love you” since the very first moment till the end I cry and I cry, I couldn’t stop. That’s why that kind of movie I watch it alone, I usually download it from internet websites or I watch it online. If you know how to search on web you can find any movie you want.




The last week I went to the cinema with a friend, Carlitos, we watch X-Men eating potato chips, it was funny, I didn’t know anything about the story of X-Men, but you don’t need it to enjoy the movie.




Oh! I almost forget Pixar’s movies, especially The Pixar’s Short, I love them, so genius, do have seen any of them? Here is one of my favorite. I hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment