Friday, April 8, 2011

A little about me

Hello everyone! This is a little post to introduce you to my blog. I want to write about things that I like, journeys that I've made, tell you maybe about my life, lyrics of songs...I don't know, things like that. My name is Javiera but you can call Negrita, I'm 22 years old... I love to see series on television like The big bang Theory, No ordinary family, Friends, Two and a half men, to name a few. I love drawing, and people usually tell me that I'm very good at doing it. Maybe in other time I can post a drawing of mine. In the summers, I usually visit Chile, I love my country, I think it's one of the most beautiful places in the world. With Juan Pablo, we have gone camping and backpacking since we met......... I love him! He's a really nice boy... =) I can show you photos of our trips if you want... That's all for now. See you soon

2 comments:

  1. Hello Javiera!...how are you?..i'm OK. I Am waiting that you go to visit me.

    Hurry up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Javiera ;) There are only a few mistakes we can work on next class ;) Show me your work before publishing it so I can help you improve, OK?
    See you later!!

    ReplyDelete